The BCEC will not sign possession of goods from couriers on behalf of exhibitors or clients. Agility Fairs and Events will not sign for delivery of any goods that have not been contracted to them.
To avoid issues with the delivery of your goods always ensure that a representative is on site to take possession of these goods. Goods must not be sent to the Loading Dock before the scheduled times for the move-in of your event.
Deliveries for both conferences must be clearly marked with the below Delivery Label.
World STI & HIV Congress 2015
No goods will be accepted prior to (12/09/15)
ALL GOODS TO BE DELIVERED ON SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2015 BETWEEN 0700 – 1700
SUNDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2015 BETWEEN 0700 – 1200
Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference 2015
No goods will be accepted prior to (15/09/15)
ALL GOODS TO BE DELIVERED ON TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2015 BETWEEN 0700 – 1700
Any hand carried items can be delivered up to 1600 on Sunday 13 September 2015.
All goods must be collected by the end of the official move-out time.
• During the Exhibition ASHM staff will visit each stand to discuss the pack-out arrangements.
• Don’t forget to bring tape/scissors/packaging and your return courier consignment notes for the return delivery of your exhibition materials.
• No responsibility can be taken for goods left behind, unlabelled and without clear instructions or collection arrangements.
• Exhibitors may use their own couriers to pick up freight.
• All items are to be moved out to the Hall 1 Loading Dock for collection on Friday 18 September 2015.
• Courier Companies should be instructed to pick up left over freight at the conclusion of the event, Friday 18 September. Any items not collected will remain on the dock for collection by 1600 on Monday 21 September. The Venue, Conference Organisers and/or Agility will not take responsibility for freight left after the conclusion of the event, Friday 18 September 2015.
Pre, During and Post-exhibition Storage
Goods will only be accepted on event days. There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials and boxes. It is recommended that exhibitors consider their storage needs (of packing crates and freight forwarding materials) and make arrangements with their stand builder or with Agility Fairs and Events for the duration of the exhibition. Exhibitors may not leave boxes and packing material in the exhibition display area during the show.
If you are using your own transport company, ASHM, the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre or Agility Fairs and Events cannot sign for delivery of goods on your behalf. Please ensure you make specific arrangements with your transport provider and/or ensure you have a representative onsite at the time of delivery.
Agility Fairs and Events standard trading conditions apply for services provided – it is important that you are aware of these. Services include: transport, cranage, forklift, porterage, clearance, delivery, storage, positioning and all other onsite services.
If you require forklift services at the venue to unload / re-load your goods, you must contact Agility Fairs and Events at least 5 working days prior to the show to book their services.