27 January 2015
SAVE THE DATE!
16 - 18 September 2015
The Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference (26th Annual Conference of the Australasian Society for HIV Medicine) is the premier HIV Conference in Australia and the Asia and Pacific region. In 2015 the Conference will be held back-to-back with the World STI&HIV Congress, 13 - 16 September, discounted combined registrations will be made available. Further information on both Conferences can be found on the joint website www.hivaidsconference.com.au.
The annual Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference is run by ASHM as a platform for the dissemination and presentation of new and innovative research findings across the Australasian HIV sector. Through this forum the key objectives of the annual Australasian HIV&AIDS Conferences are to promote the strategic objectives of ASHM in Australia and the Asia and Pacific regions with priority to fostering:
- Excellence in research and clinical care for HIV and related conditions
- Professional development through participation of new and early career physicians, scientists and allied health
- Development and assessment of initiatives and protocols for the management of HIV and related conditions
- Dialogue between disciplines (clinical, social sciences, epidemiology and community) and across different locations
- Dialogue and collaboration between regional and Australasian researchers, community organisations, professional organisations and other institutions
Please save the dates and tell your colleagues. Registration and abstract submissions will open in February.